Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Roast Mutton

Worst...trip...ever. So we're hiking and hiking and it's raining and raining and I'm wishing I was at home with my pipe and my food. So tonight we were hungry and cold and we saw this light out in the distance. I guess since I'm the "Burglar" I was "elected" (forced via peer pressure) to go check it out. So I got there and just my luck...3 trolls. 3 trolls sitting around talking and eating mutton. I don't like mutton personally, and neither did they. They wanted something else. Well I was there so I tried to grab something out of one of their pockets. You guessed it, they caught me. Then the dwarfs came to help...caught them too. So we were all stuck in these bags, the trolls are talking about boiling us...then Gandalf showed up and bailed us out by delaying them til the sun rose. They turned to stone, pretty cool. We took their key up the hill, unlocked a door, found a bunch of cool old swords. I got me a dagger thingy...but for one of my size? It's a sword.

No comments:

Post a Comment